Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Waiting

We are still waiting to hear from the lady who does the scheduling... grumble, grumble. She was apparently out sick yesterday. Hopefully she will be all better and in the office today! I am so very impatient. I don't like waiting. I'll let you all know as soon as we do!

Seth and I are off to the park here shortly. The Moms Club (yes, I joined a moms group so I could meet people out here) is having a get together. It's supposed to reach the 70's today! What perfect weather for a outing to the park. Seth just fell asleep though.... hum, I guess I'll have to wake him in a bit.

1 comment:

daniel said...

Just to update everyone, since Ellen had to run out, we have now scheduled the surgery. It will be on Friday, 13 April at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

We'll post more as we know more.