Saturday, March 10, 2007

Thank you!

Thank you all for your wonderful support. I have gotten phone calls, emails and well wishes from so many of you! Thank you. Dan's big boss at work has even offered us his driver if we need rides back and forth from the hospital and to provide us with hot meals. My intention is to stay in a hotel close by until he is ready to come home. Hot food would be a great thing though! I can't believe how fantastic everyone is and how helpful they want to be whether they are close or far away. We are so blessed.The kids were playing around this morning so I took the opportunity to take some pictures. I'll have to get a picture posted in a bit of Simon's new hair cut. Since he'll be getting a pretty bad cut from the surgery we thought we'd indulge him and let him get the mohawk he wanted! I can't really believe I was easily talked into it!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

I would like to add- Please send good thoughts to Misty right now. Her family is having a hard time with all the things they have going on in their lives.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Whatever we can do from here, you've got it! Meanwhile- we are dying to see that mohawk!

Paula Ebert said...

Bishop Ricken is praying for Simon, and when we know the date of the surgery, I'll let him know. My Sunday School kids said they'd pray, too. I'm asking for prayers everywhere I can :) We're all on the alert. I'm very encouraged that you said the surgery is usually successful. Great photos of the kids!

Amy Y said...

Great pics! :)
And like Sam said... I know we can't do much from here but we are definitely with you in spirit! Sending good surgery vibes...