Wednesday, April 11, 2007

You take the good with the bad

I'll share the bad with you today and save the good for tomorrow!(Tee hee, cruel aren't I?) Poor little Seth is sick today. He has a low grade fever, the runs, and he puked on me once last night. Don't worry, I've been puked on before. Simon was a champ at that! I am crossing my fingers that Seth can keep this little bug to himself so we don't have to reschedule the surgery. I truly think that would do us in! Seth has some molars coming in but you don't usually get vomiting with teething. So, we are house bound today. That isn't all that bad because I needed to get laundry run and the house cleaned up for Friday. Maybe I can work on Cynthia's quilt while he naps....

1 comment:

~Ria~ said...

He might have a little bug but I did want you to know that Kylee did puke when teething. The child has a very sensitive stomach. If Seth has a stronger stomach he probably is sick. He might have got it from Amy's boys...they have been sick. LOL! Just kidding Amy! Good luck this week keeping the bad germs away.