Friday, April 30, 2010

Veggie enchiladas for a mama friend

I spent a lot of time today working on my final paper. It's 11 o'clock at night. I should head to bed soon, but first I thought I'd share a recipe, again.

It was my night to take dinner to one of the moms in the MOMS Club. She has a 10 day old baby boy who is utterly adorable and smells delicious. You know the smell. It's that new baby smell that makes all women ovulate instantly. Ah, the memories of my little ones actually being little...

So, I had given her a few options because I know her husband is a vegetarian and they picked the vegetarian enchiladas. Good choice.


We love this recipe. It's so good. Plus, I told Susan I'd give her the recipe. I got an email from the mom this evening telling me how much they enjoyed it and her husband wanted the recipe! See, I told you it's yummy. I wonder if he'd work on my house in exchange for meals?

Don't wait, go get the ingredients and make it yourself!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Looks great. Do you have a sauce recipe too?

ellen said...

Yes, I'll post it real quick for you.