Monday, April 05, 2010

Frist week of break

Here are a few of the pictures I took with my iPhone this week. I have more on my camera too, but I thought this would give a good idea of how I've tried to keep the kids entertained so far...

An impromptu roller skating trip on Wednesday.


Seth's first time too!


Thursday was a day that went from the dentist to the library, lunch, park, grocery store, and finally ice cream!


Friday we went to Six Flags. It was a zoo, but we had fun with a few of Seth's friends. The big kids ran off to ride roller coasters while we hung out in places like Wiggles World.


Flying airplanes...


Taking a break at the fountain.


Seth fell asleep in the long line to get our season passes taken care of. Hannah offered to hold him for me for a while, that kid is getting heavy!


That evening Dan and I went to the Flyer's game that I won tickets to! Not quite an Av's game, but it was so awesome to go out to a game with my husband.


I've Easter pictures on my camera and once my computer upstairs cooperates, I'll get the photos uploaded. We're just hanging out at home today. Seth threw up this morning a couple times. Yuck. Cross your fingers that it isn't contagious! I think I'll sew a little bit today even though it's a beautiful day outside...

No comments: