Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby quilt

As you can see I went with what I wanted. I had envisioned a quilt with nothing but little square in square blocks from edge to edge. Even though it turned out to be a pain the rear to make all these little devil squares and it probably won't be ready in two days, I made it the way I thought I wanted it to look anyway. She'll have to wait for her quilt I guess. Maybe if I do nothing but quilt for the next two days I'll finish it!

Nah, the kids might get hungry...

I love the fabrics in this quilt because they are left overs from the two quilts Hannah and I made for Seth before he was born. I didn't know I was having a boy, honest. I made the one on the left by myself and Hannah and I made the one on the right together.

2 comments:

Amy Y said...

It's great ~ I love the colors!

This makes me want to have another baby so I can beg you to make him/her a quilt :)
(don't worry, I won't)

Scylla said...

Wow Ellen, I love that quilt!!

I plan on having the extra baby so I can get another quilt. (Cause three is too few.)

I want some jam too!!