Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Candy

If you are ever in Denver and you enjoy knitting, quilting or both you should go check out The Fancy Tiger. It's a really cute little shop down on Broadway. It's not a huge store but it has some fun retro fabrics. They even have oil cloth. The yarns all look yummy too. Someday I'll learn to knit. All I want is a big, soft, comfortable blanket to wrap up in on cold nights. Is that too much to ask?

Our long visit is almost over. Just a few days left. We went up to Estes Park today just so the kids could see the mountains. Seth was very excited about going to a park. Jeez, it must be some park if you'll drive all the way to the mountains for it, right? It is however an adorable mountain town where I recall getting salt water taffy at when I was a little girl. We took the kids into a candy shop that boasted having over 180 different kinds of candy! They each got a little bucket to fill. Nothing like a kid in a candy shop!

1 comment:

Amy Y said...

I love Fancy Tiger, too!! I think all of the yarns there are eco~friendly :)
Glad Estes Park was fun ~ see you tomorrow!!