Tuesday, January 20, 2009

An assortment of things

I haven't had much time to sit at my computer these last few days. I kind of miss it. Seth is already whining at me to play with him so I have to make this quick.

I finished the blocks for Seth's quilt. I am still torn about the borders... what to do... I even picked out a few new ones to see if I like them... ah... must decide quickly! The clock is ticking.


We are having some walls repaired right now which means I spend most of the day telling the kids to leave Jim alone.


Have you met Simon and Seth? Between the two of them I am surprised Jim hasn't run off the job screaming, "It's not worth the money!" Seriously. Seth follows him around wanting to help and Simon asks endless questions. Poor Jim. He's great at what he does though and apparently really patient. Anyway, he's finishing up today. Now we get to paint... I hate painting.

We went to a small aquarium on Monday to get out of the house for a bit. I couldn't get any good pictures but we had fun. It was a quick trip seeing how small it is but it got us out and about. If there hadn't been snow on the beach I might have walked around there too. Seth didn't want to leave at all and protested loudly with quite the tantrum. When will he be 4? Oh wait, he isn't 3 yet.


I sent Simon's art teacher fabric blocks and markers. I am excited to see what they draw for their teacher.


Tomorrow I am off to DC. Yeah, the big deal inauguration (which was totally awesome to watch!) was today but I am going tomorrow to see a friend!

No comments: