Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Relaxin'

I've got a little bit of time while dinner finishes up so I thought I'd show you what I've gotten done as of today. I got Hannah's night gown made.


It wasn't all that hard. I do think putting sleeves on is obnoxious because of the curve but I didn't have a hard time with it.

I also have the ornaments almost done. They need string put on them so they can hang. That's the technical term, right, string-to-hang-them.

It was so awesome to have a quiet day. It all ramps back up again tomorrow but for today I got to get a few things done around here. I have Minestrone Soup simmering downstairs and the bread maker will have some yummy Italian Bread ready for us in about a half hour. Ah. If only everyday could be a quiet day.

Oh... quiet time is over. Seth is crying at the bottom of the stairs...

2 comments:

Amy Y said...

I'm not sure your post should have been titled "relaxin" because all that work doesn't look relaxing to me, Miss Suzy Homemaker :)

The nightgown and ornaments are gorgeous!

ellen said...

Just call me Donna Reed. :) I am rather domestic aren't I?

I guess it makes me relax a bit when I get some of the things off my to-do list.