Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Panic

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed this week. There is so much going on and I have so much to do. AHH!

The kids have Theater Week so they are staying after school everyday until 5:30 but Hannah still is heading over to Future Problem Solvers on Tues and Thurs until 6. The school is also doing it's Holiday Shop this week. Of course they need volunteers (enter sucker Numero Uno!) and I offered to help. We have multiple MOMS Club things this week, Seth has to get a flu shot, I got my hair done, my quilt guild meeting was yesterday, ahhhhhhh... AND next week Simon has an appointment to get fit for a new braces and it's his birthday. AND, I still haven't done most of my Christmas stuff.... AHHH.

Too much!

I have a quite day tomorrow. Phew. Hopefully I can get some work done on my Christmas gifts. I am not sure when I'll learn to start on Christmas projects in like July!

Thanks for all the comments on Hannah's glasses. She liked that.

No comments: