Sunday, February 25, 2007

Birthday boys



We had a nice party yesterday for the birthday boys. There were a lot of people here. It's nice to bring a lot of friends with you to another state. Acclimating is much easier with friends. Seth liked his messy cake and all his wonderful presents. Daniel is going to be frequenting Starbucks a lot over the next few weeks to use up all his gift cards. Note to self- Buy stock in Starbucks! Here are a few pictures just to let you know how it went. I did indeed get a hockey cake for them. I figured that Dan would like the hockey aspect of it and Seth won't remember what it looked like anyway!

My posting might be a bit spotty for the next week or two. Dan's mom and Greg are in town for a while and they are camping out in my office/sewing room. That sadly means that I won't be able to do much quilting but it is a fair trade. It's very nice to see them. My fabric won't get to lonely... I think....

I will post with the updates on Simon's appointment Tuesday. I hope we don't get to much snow since we have to drive all the way to Philadelphia which is about 1 1/2 hours away.

2 comments:

Paula Ebert said...

So, I'll get to see Stella and Greg during the visit this weekend! It should be interesting.

Amy Y said...

Glad to hear they had a nice birthday! Anxiously awaiting news from Simon's appointment...