Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Week off

I was really excited to get this week off of school. Spring Break, w00t! I had thought it'd be sweet, I'd be able to quilt, watch movies, play with my friends... then, then reality set it. I still have lots of homework to do. So, I renamed this week, "Catch up Week." Seems more appropriate to me. I'll get another week off for Easter Break at the end of the month. By then 3 of my classes will be over. Maybe I'll have more time to play then. Or maybe, I just need to get used to not having free time. It's just a few years, right? And when I'm all done, I'll be a registered nurse with a BSN! Then, I'll go back to school for two years, get my master's degree, and I'll be a certified nurse midwife! I know it's all worth while. I know it is.

Until then, my new motto:

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... I know I can.

1 comment:

Paula Ebert said...

I know you can, too!!!