Saturday, January 19, 2008

More than I can chew?

I am questioning my sanity right now. One of the wonderful women in the MOMS Club is doing a half marathon this spring and was looking for people to walk or run with her. Seeing as I haven't done any running since JV soccer in high school I knew running was out of the question but walking... I walk everyday. A couple of miles in fact. Could I actually walk 13.1 miles? Can I? Should I try?

Yes. Yes, I should.

I am going to do it. It benefits the leukemia and lymphoma society and it'll also benefit me to walk that much. I don't have all the details yet but I'll let you all know about them when I do. I'll be needing donations won't I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Ellen! You can do it.
Would you please email me regarding girl scout fundraising? I have a question, and don't have your email address. Ask Scylla, okay? Thanks.

Paula Ebert said...

Good for you! Let me know when it is - maybe I could go, too.

Susan said...

Yes, you should try. There is never any harm in trying. And it is always good to push yourself in new ways.