Monday, January 07, 2008

Catch up

Sorry it's been a while since I posted. Nothing to terribly exciting is going on around here. Same old, same old.

Seth went to his first art class ever yesterday. He loved it. He got to paint, play with shaving cream, make a snowman, and use playdough. I have a kid who loves to get into it and get dirty. Some kids shy away from mess, not my boy. He painted with his hands and smeared shaving cream all over the place. The best part about art class is that the mess isn't at my house. Not that there isn't usually mess at my house.

I have managed a bit of progress on my quilt blocks and make a mess while I was at it. See, there is usually mess around here.

I also finished up a baby quilt. It has minky for a backing. It's so soft. I have a yard of one of the fabrics left and I am trying to decide what to do with it. I can make a couple burb cloths or maybe a little bag.... oh, the options...

Today we met up with the MOMS Club at a fun indoor play place. After they played for a while we went a got some lunch with Tiff and Chloe. Seth is now napping nicely. The weather is unusually warm today so I think we should take advantage of it and hit the park this afternoon.

Really we are just hanging out, doing our thing. Pretty boring, huh?

1 comment:

Amy Y said...

That baby quilt is just lovely!
Glad Seth enjoyed his art class...