Friday, January 12, 2007

One more try....

I am really going to give this blogging a try! I am very new to this all. I love reading other peoples blogs so much. I need my own too.

For an update.... Our house in Denver is getting a serious face lift. After all the water damage is cleaned up and repairs are made it will be like a new house inside. In a 107 year old shell! I am glad it is being taken care of.

The quilt I am currently working on is Misty's. I will post pictures of some of my projects but I can't show Misty's until it's given to her. I will have to write up a do to list for all the quilt projects I want to do and need to finish. There are soooo many!! Susan and Ben got married last summer and their quilt top is only half way done. It's a king size but that's no excuse.

I am official here in NJ now. I got my drivers license today.

2 comments:

Paula Ebert said...

who knew your mother would lead the way on a blog! It will be fun. Tell us about the dog ...

Coni Sanders said...

If you figure out the stench let me know. My dogs stink too..... Of course the difference is they are much smaller than it sounds like your dog is. As for us, we have been living in Winter NEVERMELT here in Colorado, the roads have been covered with ice, snow and now mogles since December 20th. My car is going to fall apart very soon.

The good news, I am typing this message from my new IMAC computer - Yes, Ron converted me to an apple head. The other good news is that Ron is going to be buying me a Turbo, All Wheel Drive Volvo very soon.... I can't wait. Gotta love the sugar daddy's of the world.....

Ps. I was just outside and I think I smell your dog!?!?!?!?