Monday, December 06, 2010

A tree and ribbons





We ventured out to get our Christmas tree already. With finals being next week I didn't want to wait too long to get a tree. Then I'd be all stressed out about getting the decorations up while I was trying to fill my brain with enough knowledge as possible so I can ace all my classes. Ok, maybe not ace, but pass and hopefully I'll retain some of that knowledge.

Hannah had her third gymnastics meet of the season. She did a great job and was able to get her second qualifying score so she gets t0 go to state. I think that is awesome since this is her first year competing. She still has one more competition in two weeks. She gets better and better. She do so well on bars that she got a third place ribbon! Yay, Hannah!


I truly wish I had some awesome quilts to show you, but I don't. *sniffle*

1 comment:

Paula Ebert said...

Horray for Hannah! I'm glad you got the tree and will have time to enjoy it. I do love the smell of pine, but I don't like cleaning the needles :(