Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trees

I truly love this time of year. The leaves are so beautiful right now. The trees around our house are full of color.


Look at what else you can find in the trees.


We are supper crazy around here. Hannah's birthday is this week. I am in denial that my baby girl is turning 12. When did I get old enough to have a kid that age? Anyway, there will be a sleepover with 5 extra girls in the house this weekend plus Sunday is Halloween. There will also be parties at school and an abundance of candy and sweets. Busy, busy, me...

Completely random here, but check out the size of the cauliflower that came in CSA box this week!

1 comment:

Paula Ebert said...

The trees here are OK, but don't match the beauty of the one's back east. People planted a few maple, but it mainly uninteresting elm. Blah.