Thursday, October 07, 2010

SSDD

We're in the grove now.

School. Work. Activities. School. Work. Activities. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I had a midterm yesterday and I have two next week. Yay, me. I think I a doing well so far this semester and hopefully this trend will continue.

Tomorrow I am going to help set up the quilt display the guild is having. They asked us all to show something. I have quilts that I could show, but they are all on our beds. I decided to take the one off of my own bed. If I remember to use my brain tomorrow I'll take my camera along and get some yummy quilt pictures. With the upcoming weekend being a 3 day weekend I'll have some time to quilt. Ok, I really won't, but I wish I did. I have a few baby quilts to make soon.

How are you all doing out there on the internetz? Working on anything exciting? Doing anything fun?

No comments: