Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snow!


Snow! Finally, real snow in Jersey! Close to two feet. It's pretty funny how they respond to snow around here though. People went shopping the day before like a huge blizzard was coming and the schools were closed Monday even though the snow storm was over Saturday night... weird. It's just snow, right!

So, the kids got to play outside in the snow on Sunday... and again on Monday, and today too.


Hannah had a sleepover with her BFF Saturday night and I had to dig out the car before I could go get her. One of our fabulous neighbors came over with his snow-blower and took care of our driveway for us! Woo, hoo! I got the whole sidewalk around the house done before he came over. Before you buy a house on a corner lot consider how much sidewalk comes with it!

Since Christmas is right around the corner, already, Seth and I baked some cookies today. He is a great little helper.


Hannah wanted to make a gift for her friend so she stayed up late to make it with me. Those little wallets are adorable and easy. It would have been done much quicker but she wanted to do the sewing.


Lots to do before Friday. All the gifts are wrapped and under the tree but I need to get Christmas dinner stuff and get the house ready for my mom and brother! Yay, my mommy will be here!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments: