Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's day!

I don't have class today. I have homework though. I wrote a care plan already and I have to write a nutritional assessment too. Oh, the joys of nursing school. :) I'll be at the hospital again tomorrow. This semester we're on a Med Surg floor. Next semester we'll do both Peds and OB. I am excited about that!

Well, seeing it's St. Paddy's Day I thought I'd show you a bit of green. The flowers are starting to come up outside! Soon there will be a lot of green. Here are the sunflowers we planted at Seth's birthday party.


Seth painted last weekend while I studied for my cardiac test.


I made a wallet like my SIL has. Love it.


Got all three of them together at one time!

3 comments:

Paula Ebert said...

Very cute wallet ... very cute kids! I'm glad Seth is willing to paint while you study. Nursing school ... better you than me, I can't do the chemistry, etc.

Anonymous said...

Sweet wallet...what's the pattern?

ellen said...

I don't actually have a pattern. Made it up as I went along. I saw Susan's wallet and asked for measurements since she didn't have a pattern. I can give you the dimensions though.
7 ½” wide x 3 ¾” tall.
each pocket so that it is 2” deep.
Pocket A is 2” tall. Pocket B is 2 1/2” tall. Pocket C is 2 7/8”. And pocket D is 3 ¼”.

I actually accordion folded the pockets.
If you want my daughter wants a wallet and I could take pictures of the steps...